ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

EMERGENCY ROOM!!!

Ok so some of you know that last week I went in to see the Dr. and she found a lump in my right breast, well I have to go get some other test done and have it removed. So this friday around 5 ish, I started having severe stomach pains and I thought, oh no not another miscarriage please!! So, my husband takes me to the ER and when we get back there, the Dr. said it could be a couple different things but her main concern was that I didn't have an inner tubual pregnancy, which means that the egg was fertilized in my falopian tube, so I had to get an ultra sound!! So as she was doing the ultra sound she asked if I ever had anyone tell me I have fibroids on my uterus? I was like what the crap is that!! Well, she couldn't tell me anything because technically she wasn't a doctor, so when my actual dr came in to tell me the results, she said baby is fine but that I have 3 or 4 small to medium size fibroids on my uterus. When I asked what that was she said it is another word for tumors!! It totally sucks!! This is completely genetic because my grandma and mother had to have hysterectomy's because of it!! She also said more then likely they are benine, but the scary part is that there are blood vessels wrapped around them and it gets complicated. So, I have to go back to see my OB on Monday (tomorrow) to see what our options are as far as surgery goes. I will keep everyone updated to let you know what the outcome will be!! Pretty much I am done with all the bad news, how about some good news for once!! OH yeah and they took measurments of the baby and I got to see it's tiny tiny heart beat. So, they changed my due date to JUNE 19, 2008. ADAM'S BIRTHDAY!! yeah he was happ about that!!

2 comments:

Maren said...

sheesh, good luck with everything. that is no fun!

Alicia said...

I just tagged you. Check my blog for details :-)

Hope that everything is going better for you!! Can't wait for Christmas to see you guys!!