ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

LANDEN'S 7TH BIRTHDAY






Ok so Landen had a birthday on October 2nd!! I have been really slow at getting some new posts up because I still can't figure this blog thing out yet. Anyhow, we picked Landen up from school and took him to PF changs for lunch. We had a great time and he was really good too believe it or not!! He is way excited to celebrate at his favorite place this weekend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!

5 comments:

Molly said...

What a cute little boy you have! I can't believe he is 7! :) So sorry I didn't get back to you quickly on the whole making your blog public thing-but sadly I don't know myself! Unless you request your blog to be private, it is technically public, but I think the way other people can find you is by having to guess what names you have posted on there together. Like for example, somewhere on our blog we must have the phrase "nick and molly birchall" and so when you type that in, you find our blog. If you search "olson family" you guys can be found also. Hope that helps a little...maybe you've got it all figured out already though!

Gwen said...

So cute!...your blog is looking good. happy birthday Landon!

Maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren said...

oh nina, congrats! hope all is well this time. keep me updated on that. do you still hang out with jacque? i hear she has a new man in her life? i actually went to a softball tournament over labor day and ryans best friends wife was staying with us and gave me her ear full of the situation, of course from his point of view. i dont know her point of view but im sure it is way different. i work for an orthodontist at the office out here where i live a few days a month and then just hang out at home with my little girl. we for sure need to go to lunch with sonia. i havent seen her in ages! tell her i said hi. is she still living over on like power and? its been so long. call me this week or next and we can go to lunch.

Maren said...

i cant believe your little guy is 7!! i think the last time i saw you was, oh gosh, at sonias shower? reception? i cant remember but your little boy was little! its been a long time. i have know jacque since i was like 4 years old and she was my best friend growing up. we lived in the same neighborhood, were in the same ward, same school. i havent talked to sonia in years! how is she? i saw heidi at a reception on wednesday night. i probably talk to her about as much as i talk to sonia. pretty much just when our husbands have softball games or are at the same reception. oh, i hear thunderbird is hiring again! just kidding. : )