ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nina and Adam Olson

Nina and Adam Olson!! Olson Family News, The news we just found out!!

Glitter Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com







Yes that is right we found out we are expecting a baby!!! We took a blood test on Friday and on Saturday they confirmed!! Adam has not stopped smiling. Me on the other hand I would have been totally fine waiting another year or so!! But, everyone that knows is so excited for us and is hugging and just so bubbly so I can't help but to get use to the idea that it came sooner than planned!! We have our names all ready picked out so the next waiting game is to know the gender. If it's a girl her name will either be Addisyn(after her dad, had the name picked out since the day we got married, how cute is it that is means the daughter of Adam)or Kenidee. For a boy, well maybe Austin, although Adam is stuck on Aiden (hate that name)!! We will keep you posted. Our first Dr's. appointment is November 16.




6 comments:

Maren said...

that is so exciting! congrats. im sure landen will be a great helper since he is a little older.

Larvin and Ashley said...

Congrats!!! That is freaking awesome!!

Larvin and Ashley said...

Congrats!!! That is freaking awesome!!!

Gwen said...

congrats you guys!!! I love the way you put it on your Blog!!

Alicia said...

Yippie!! That didn't take long to tell the whole world!!! Congrats you two :-)

Molly said...

How exciting! Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys :)