ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, November 12, 2007

I have been Tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am addicted to The Hills, monday night 8:00pm.
2. I hate writting facts/habits about myself.
3. I am easily stressed and when I get so stressed, I twirl my hair and lick my lips constantly and then they get chapped!!!
4. I absolutely cannot live without my body pillow. I am such a crab if I don't take it on vacation.
5. I still to this day hate Christmas. Everyone sitting around opening gifts and then crying that they didn't get what they wanted just irritates the crap out of me.
6. I am overly organized and hate it when things are out of place or even the slightest change occurs, unless of course I make the change.

I will be tagging, Sarinah, Jacque, Lindsey, Maren and Molly

No comments: