ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

THE SEX OF OUR BABY IS..........

Ok so I had another trip to the ER yesterday. Gosh, I hate hospitals. I was there for 5 hours just to find out I have a UTI. Whatever next time I am just going to lay down for an hour!! Anyhow, so they do the ultrasound and the weirdest thing was when she was doing the ultrasound, my back where my kidneys are, started hurting so bad I thought I was going to die, well the tech said she saw on the ultrasound that I was having a contraction. CRAZY!! Well, so I asked her what the earliest is that someone could see what the sex of the baby was. Me, being 15 weeks along, she said to be DEFINATE, it's right around 17 weeks but because I was only a couple weeks short, she would see if she could tell yet, but said over and over again SHE CAN'T GUARANTEE ANYTHING!! Great, so here we go, she gets down to it's legs and they are wide open and she says she sees a buldge, so it's possible it is going to be a boy, but that it could be the cord in the way. She also said she would be surprised if they told me it was going to be a girl. So, I was soooooooo sad, I know, I know its so selfish of me right. I should just wish for a healthy baby like normal people do. Well, we find out in 2 weeks so if they confirm it's a boy, of course I will be happy, if its a girl I will be overly happy!!!! We are now back to square one with boys names so you need to vote on the cutest boys name!!! I actually had this weird dream a few weeks ago that I had a boy and named him Drayson, but Adam doesn't like it, and then we came up with Parker, but really I am so lost!!! I just don't know anymore!! Maybe it will just be baby olson forever!!!!!!

No comments: