ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WORLD'S GREATEST FRIEND!!



So, I went to lunch today with one of my good friends Aimee!! She was one of my 1st friends when I moved to Utah 31/2 Years ago. I actually have not seen her for a while and I had the best time!! We have some of the best memories!! Like staying long weekends in fool creek, going to bonfires, the dunes (where we tried to find Adam in a crowd of 30,000 people) screaming at the top of our lungs "ADAM, ADAM OLSON ARE YOU HERE!!" Yeah I don't recomend doing that!! She tried teaching me how to ride a horse and that was hopeless, I couldn't get the damn thing to move and I was kicking it's sides so hard. She also taught me how to ride a 4 wheeler but failed to mention that I probably shouldn't try to drive over large ditches or I may flip over the top of the handle bars!! But, man I have also seen some of natures prettiest places with this girl, pretty much in her back yard!! I am so glad we are friends. She has been one of the greatest friends on this earth!! She is one of those friends that is patient, forgiving, understanding and no matter what she always has my back!! She would do anything for anyone, so even though we haven't seen each other much this year!! I would say she gets FRIEND OF THE YEAR!! But will probably be FRIEND OF A LIFETIME!! We have so much catching up to do!!! Love you Aimee!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

oh my gosh, I almost started crying when I read that! You are such a sweetheart Nina! I love you too!! Can't wait to make some more fun memories with you girl!