ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, March 3, 2008

BIRTHING CLASS!!

Ok, so I need some tips on this one.. I am going to try to do this pregnancy the natural way. I am going to a hypnobirthing class this Wednesday and am scared to death. Has anyone ever done this before? I can deal with pain pretty well but I feel like I am in for a big surprise. I have a friend who did hypno birthing and she went through it twice and said it was super easy and the best thing she has ever done. The thing I am freaked out about is that what if something goes wrong at the last minute and they have to do a c-section and can't numb me all the way and I feel them slicing into me. I don't even know what to think so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, any good pediatricians down here in AZ?

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I've heard good things about the hypnobirthing as well. It takes a lot of mind power. I read the book and listened to the cd. I like how it strives to change the way you think about labor. That helped me. As for getting an emergency c-section...you won't feel them slicing into you! If they don't have time to put a spinal block or epidural in they will put you to sleep. Make sure you like your doctor too and that he/she is supportive of your decisions to go natural. Choosing our midwife was the best decision we made!

Kristy Martin said...

I've heard good things about the Bradley Method (whatever that is, I don't;know!) but also, I'm not sure where you live down here, but I love the office I take my kids to on higley and Chandler Heights. EVERY doctor there has been awesome! Desert Shores Peds.

Maren said...

nina, are you nuts? hey, more power to you though. i couldnt ever do that. im all about the drugs and being comfortable. i go to east valley peds and love it. i go to dr lorenzen and she is wonderful. they are on val vista and baseline and are also opening a new office over by power ranch.

Katie said...

I read the Hypnobirthing book as well. Well, I skimmed through it. I liked the ideas because it is really positive about labor and helps you be positive. I just checked the book out from our library, I am sure you could request it. If you really do it - more power to you! You might consider getting a doula, one of my friends went natural and a doula really can help!