ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

4 weeks old!!

And so it is confirmed, Krew looks more like Adam than me. I think so, but you would have to see him in person with his eyes open. I think he looks more like Adam than 10%. Anyhow, not much went on since the grandparents left. I did have my friend Jacque's reception that I went to on Friday night. She looked beautiful and they are so so happy. CONGRATS JAC WE LOVE YA LOTS!! Also, CONGRATS TO SUMMER ON THE NEW BUN IN THE OVEN, MY MONEY IS ON A GIRL!!


Here are some recent pics of Krew. He is still skinny in the waist. He doesn't fit any newborn clothes anymore, but he also doesn't fit into any 0-3 months (only onesies) the shorts have to be rolled like 3 times. Sad I know!!


Alrighty my utah friends!! We are coming up from the 12-20 so lets get together. Email me or leave a comment so I can coordinate plans with everyone. I would like to see all my friends while I am up there so let me know if all of you will be around and available.

3 comments:

Nina said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know I found your blog (just moved to Arizona) and used the "cutest blog on the block" to give my blog a new awesome-o facelift. Thank you!

BTW, your baby is too cute! If you would like to take a look at my blog send me ur email address to Brownsn@cox.net and I will send you an invite. (Sorry, mine is set to private)

Nina

Katie said...

He's adorable! I will be gone most of the time you are in Utah - but hopefully I get to see Krew and hold him for a bit! Hope you guys are doing well.

Alicia said...

Hey there Nina!! We all need to get together for just a little while when you are here!! I wanna see that cute baby of yours!!