ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, June 2, 2008

WELCOME KREW KENNETH OLSON

Yeah the waiting game is over. Krew was born on Friday at 1 p.m. weighing 6 lb. 14 oz. 21 inches long So the winner is.......... my stepdad!! Everything went well. We arrived at the hospital at 3 am and they started me on pitocin. The Dr. came in at around 8:45 and ruptured my water. I really wanted to wait to get the epidural until the last minute, so I ended up getting it when I was dialated to a 6 at 12:00 pm. The funny part about this is that We were expecting it to be a few more hours until I needed to start pushing so Adam left around noon to go get our dog and take her home. So, around 12:45 I felt that pressure and the nurse was like, "oh boy you better call your husband, you are going to have this baby like NOW!" So, I called Adam and he booked it there 60 miles an hour. Seriously, the second he walked in the door, I pushed twice and Krew was out. Everything went well, I am proud of myself for lasting that long without an epidural. I am even more happy I am finally home with my baby and the rest of my family. Here are some pictures of us and yes I did get myself all dolled up before his arrival. I had to, I looked so gross when I had Landen. My friend Sarinah came as well, but I was too stupid to take a picture. Duh!! Anyhow, it's amazing how much you can love someone you just met. Thanks for all your love and support. Now it's bootcamp baby to get this body back in shape. Oh but I have to wait 6 weeks! Darn it!!

9 comments:

Katie said...

YAY! He's perfect and we are so happy for you guys. We can't wait until all the little cousins can get together!

PS we have that blue checkered blanket, it's so great!

SBrooks said...

CUUUUTE! Way to go you two. You make beautiful babies!

Caryn said...

Congrats, he is so beautiful!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations!!!! He is so cute and you do look perfect! Sounds like a pretty easy delivery. I wouldn't know. I have c-sections, so they do all the work! ;) Are you bringing him to Bunco? Can't wait to meet Krew!

Alicia said...

He is sooo cute!! Glad that everything went well for you. You look great and so does the baby!

Janelle said...

What a sweet, perfect little guy! I am so glad he is finally out of you! I am dying to talk to you all about it but have been so busy the last couple days with school and Ryker. I will call you tomorrow when I can actually chat for a while. We love you!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

congratulations!! he is sooo cute! and you look so good!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! He is cute and I like the name.

Anonymous said...

Hey there - Andy & I wanted to say a late congrats on Krew (great name, btw) and I am so jealous you look so pretty in these pics! I looked horid in my hospital pictures and for about 2 months after that too!! Oh and yes we think Counting Crows are great!