ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

CAN ANYONE GUESS WHAT THE PICTURE MEANS????


YEP THAT'S RIGHT EMPTY CAR!! NO BABY!! Well we decided it's time to start our regular Friday night date nights again. Since my mom is here and right down the street and also we use to trade off with Charley and Staci, so now we decided to do it again. They will watch Krew and Landen every friday night and we will take Landen and Demi on Saturdays. Last night my mom really wanted to spend some time with Krew and Landen wanted a sleepover with Dallin, so we dropped off the boys around 6ish and headed out.


We went to dinner at the Seafood Market Restaurant and I am pretty sure you can all guess which dinner was mine. I'll give you a clue!! I am on the P90X diet, so just one guess!!! Anyhow, it was really good. Then, we decided to hit Mesa Frozen Yogurt so I could have my 4 oz of FAT FREE yogurt. We had so much fun!! Of course we couldn't wait to get back to our little guy, but all in all it was a first great 1st date!! Thanks mom for tackling the job of not one, not two, but three boys!!


1 comment:

Katie said...

It looks like you had a great time. I am so happy you guys got to go out baby free! It's important. I love your shirt by the way!