ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, August 18, 2008

THE HILLS SEASON 4


So, the hills premiere came on tonight!!! OMG I have been waiting for this night for like 4 months. I can't wait to see more. I feel like they don't show enough I wish it was an hour long. Dang it. Oh I have never been so excited. You have to see for yourself to know what I mean. I am overly addicted!!!!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Never watched that show, but man I am counting days until Grey's Comes on!! and of course LOST in January!!!

Nina said...

I can't believe I missed it! I was outnumbered at home and Olympics was the winning vote :O( Do you know if or when they will replay the episode? I have been watching it since L.C. was on Lagune Hills :O)

I'm so happy they decided to go with another season...my husband...not so much. Hee, hee

Mandi Damron said...

It was awesome! I was mad that it was so short! They need to make it an hour. I will be there next week. Count on me!! For sure!! LOVE YOU!

Nina said...

I just logged on to tell you I watched the rerun last night...okay, I have always liked LO, but what is up with her lately?

And I just realized in my previous comment I put Laguna Hills...I meant Laguna Beach. Wow, I need to stop staying up late watching the Olympics...the sleep deprivation is showing :O)