ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Simplify Supper

So, this is what happens when you blog hop. You find a million cool other things and you just have to tell everyone about them. So, I was literally on this website for an hour and wow does it provide some good recipies, you can even pick what you want, it tells you what meals to plan for the month and gives you a shopping list. I love things like this. It makes my chaotic life a little easier. The problem is, I use to love cooking and now I HATE IT!! WHY you must ask!! Well, just ask Adam's mom. She will tell you he is by far the pickiest eater in the whole world. My mom thought I was picky until she met him. Now everytime we go over for dinner, she doesn't even ask anymore what we want, she just makes lasagna because she knows she can't go wrong with that. It's Adam's favorite. Which by the way I got tagged again with "HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER." I will post that another day, but for now!! You have to check out this website if you're interested in simplifying your life....

http://www.simplifysupper.com/

3 comments:

Katie said...

I am so excited about this site. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying it tonight for the first time, we bought all the stuff for the next week so i'll let you know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

K so I've used it 3 times... the first time was the Hearty Rotini Pasta (yum! although I added more sauce and zuc.), then the Red Chicken (not a big fan but Andy liked it) then tonight we're doing the Sunday Roast! It's nice to have your grocery list already made from the site even if things come up and you don't end up making all the stuff you planned in the time you thought.

Thanks for posting about the site!