ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PICTURE DAY!!!

Wednesday before we left for Utah, I had my parents over for malts and I promised Staci I would have both the kids over to spend the night and get them ready for school the next day because it was PICTURE DAY and she had to be to school by 7 and wasn't about to rely on her husband (aka A MAN) to get a GIRL ready for pictures!! Anyhow Yeah for me, I was up early and got Landen ready first (he woke up on his own) that was really hard let me tell you.
Then we went and attempted to get Demi up and it took about 20 minutes to wake her (good thing I was up early). Now I realize that she is not my daughter biologically, however, I love her like she is mine and you can't deny this face. How beautiful is she? They are both growing up so fast!! (I am typing this as I am crying yeah I am super emotional, I just drove 12 hours home with a sick baby and left a family I didn't want to leave yet). Anyways, I always go off on tangents, so I realize she is not my biological daughter, but I was up early, guess why? Because I don't have a daughter yet, I was so excited to play mommy to a daughter on this morning. I straightened her hair, put some makeup on her (where it counts in pictures so no need to be mellow dramatic and say "oh my gosh I can't believe you put makeup on her when she is only 6." Trick of the trade I learned in modeling and beauty pagents when I was her age. So, now I can't wait to see what they really turn out to look like. I also spent 20 min. teaching her the proper way to smile and what to do with her hair, so I am pretty sure if you ask her she will remember and do it for you because I made her do it oh about 50 times over and over again as I am pretending I am the photographer. Ohhh ok so now that I got all that out in one breath. Landen is a stud. He is wearing a shirt that matches one Krew has and he was so excited to wear it. Hopefully their pictures turned out cute, I stressed to them over and over again not to let anyone touch their hair and not to get all sweaty. We'll see how good they listened!! Then it was off to Utah..............
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nina...I can't express to you how thankful I am for how good you are to Demi! We both love you and appreciate you...she still talks about the morning Nina got her ready for pictures! Thanks again!!!