ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thank heavens for Rainforest jumper!

Ok well we finally set up this rainforest jumper we got from my baby shower. So, I must say, he absolutely loves it. He normally can't last playing with any specific toy for longer than 15 minutes, however, he can play in this thing forever. Today I got most of my entire house cleaned (2800 sq ft.) and ALL of my laundry washed and folded before I had to lay him down for nap time. Other than that he seems to be doing ok. Although, around bedtime when we give him his bath, he starts screaming and whaling as if he is hurt and it doesn't happen until he has been in the tub for about 5-10 min. Any ideas? Adam claims he starts crying when he runs soap all over his body and thinks he may have a boo-boo that we don't know about that stings when soap gets in there. When I heard it yesterday (2 days in a row he has done this) I went upstairs, put his clothes on and he was fine, I thought he has just been that way because he is so so sleepy and we try to keep him awake until about 8, but these days we can't make it past 7 with him. He is fine during the day, it's just at bedtime.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

my mom idea about the bath is that your water might be getting cooler from the start. katy did the same thing. after about 5 minutes she was ready to be done and the water was cooler, so she was ready to be out.

that soap is pretty cold too when it comes out of the bottle. i would pour some in my hands and then rub my hands together to get it a little warm before i would start to soap up the kids.

hope that helps! krew is so cute and thank goodness for jumpers right?!?!?