ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

So now that all my postings are caught up and it's well after midnight and my house is quiet as ever what a perfect time.

I just wanted to thank my family.

Claudia,
I can't even say thank you enough for this weekend. You did so much for us and I appreciate it with all my heart. Our relationship has come along way and I just want you to know, I really enjoy our talks about life. I love hearing about Roger and the things everyone did when they were younger. You have grown to become one of the most important people in my life and I hope we can stay that way. Krew wanted to thank you for his blanket. He is fast asleep with it now as we speak. I enjoy spending time with you and shopping with you. You have been such a blessing to me and such a great Grandma to Krew. I wished we could be in Utah forever!!

Janelle and Mr. Cancer Bum,
I love you two!! I have never had so much fun with you Seanathon!! Janelle, as always I love spending time with you. Thank you guys once again for clearing your schedules just to be with us every single day. You are the best.

Katie and Aaron,
Thanks for being there for us. I loved spending time with you two and Aaron I really loved getting to know you better!! But don't be mad that we won buzz word!! (as I am snaping my finger three times and shaking my head with ATTITUDE) LOL. that was so funny!! You two are a hoot!!

Jordan and Callie & Tricia,
We didn't get to spend much time together but thanks for coming down on Sunday to be with us!! Congrats on the new bun in the oven. I hope the sickness gets better soon.

Whit,
I love you, I love you, I love you!!! You keep your head up girlie and always stand for what's right no matter what!!! I miss you and you better text me a lot!!!! Oh and Krew loves you too!! I think you are going to be like Adam with the cousins, every one of them will love you and you will be their favorite!!

Brandon & Aimee- I am really sorry Adam didn't get to go golfing on Monday. I am sad we didn't get to spend much time with you and Aimee but we have to do lots next time we are in town. Titan is adorable!!

Lance- YOU SUCK FOR NOT COMING!!! I am so breaking up with you!!

Ok and anyone else I forgot thanks a bunch!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am going to get the three snaps on video sometime.

We had fun with you guys too! Look forward to seeing you for a bit at Christmas!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

your little guy is getting so big I can't believe it! He is such a cutie and you look soooo good already!