ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

UTAH FRIDAY NIGHT!!

Be prepared, I have a million posts so you can either bare with me and enjoy or not!!

So Krew was not about to let us get to Utah at a decent hour so we had to crash in Kanab and head out early Friday morning. We got there around 10 ish and got settled for a bit. We decided we will just hang since we had dinner plans that night.


6 oclock finally came and we went to dinner with our friends Andy and Star. We went to Tepanyaki (my most favorite place on earth) and had an awesome time. This was the first time I met both of them. Adam grew up with Andy and he would always tell me these cute stories of when they were younger and how much fun they had. Well it was my goal to get these two back in touch!! With a little help from Andy's wife, we made it happen. They are really fun great people with the most adorable little guy (still think he looks like his mama). Anyhow, we wanted them to come back to Sean and Nell's for brownies and ice cream and to catch up with Sean and Aaron as well. Time flew by so fast I wish the night never ended. So around 10 ish they had to go so their little one could get some sleep in his own bed. Thanks Andy and Star for hanging out with us, I am so glad we did it and can't wait to see you guys again.


Ok, so now it was goofy times with the Olson's. Katie don't hate me for posting this picture because it's by far my favorite. So, Janelle got this new camera and wanted to try it out. So as you can see from the picture, Katie and I were so goofy and I love the pictures ( I am only posting one of us being goofy, however, there were plenty more that I can't show or I will be killed jk). I had so much fun. Pretty much the whole weekend we spent with Sean, Nell, Katie and Aaron (or at least if they were not doing stuff that was previously planned before our arrival they were with us). It seems like us 3 couples are always together when we come for a visit and oh boy the times are getting more and more fun. A year ago I probably couldn't have said this; but I look forward to hanging out with them. I never thought I would be as close to them as I am and I already miss them. It's amazing what happens when you open your heart and just get to know people for who they are and not what they have done to you in the past. I am a much happier person that way.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You are dead for posting that.
JK, I'm over it! It was so much fun! You should have posted the one with your hair covering your one eye.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun, thanks again for making it happen! Can't wait til you guys come back next time :)