ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, October 20, 2008

KREW almost 5 mo.......

Where do I start, he is getting so dang big. He weighed in at 16.5 lbs and is 27 inches long. He is in the 95 percentile for height and weight. Oh brother a tall one. I guess his dad is happy about the basketball thing. So, he is rolling over and trying to crawl. He puts him bum in the air and tries but he is not there yet. Thank heavens. He is so handsome and still to this day, he is by far the best baby. Very mellow tempered (and we all know he didn't inherit that from me). We took him to dinner with us on Friday night with a group of people and we thought for sure we would be leaving early but nope, he let us visit. 4 hours!! Amazing. It makes me want another one, a girl this time just like him. LOL. He tries to hold his own bottle and would prefer to do so rather than us trying to feed him.

Doctor also said we need to start introducing him to fruits, veggies and juice. So, we have done it slowly. We started with Peas, and he loves them, waited 3 days and did it again. So far he has been ok. Next we tried bananas. Ummm, he doesn't love them!! This week, we are starting carrots, but he is not a fan either. He loves rice cereal and peas. Good maybe I got lucky and he won't be picky!! Yeah right, dream on Nina, you're married to the worlds pickiest eater!!

So, here are some recent shots and videos of him in action. These are especially for you Jac!!


Oh yeah so in this collage, I forgot to tell, ok so we put him in his little rocker chair and he ate and blah blah blah and he was just sitting there. Adam starts vacumning and this is the aftermath. He just fell asleep. AND.... we no longer have to put him to sleep, he now goes on his own. Just put him down and away he goes. AND I thought it got harder, but it's getting easier however I dont know how much easier it can get, he really is the perfect textbook baby.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Good to know those stats... I'm thinking I'll be making his hat the same size as Drew's!!

Larvin and Ashley said...

He is a looker! Good job you guys!

Janelle said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting! I love the video of him giggling. Star's hats are so adorable huh?! I miss you. Hope all is well.

Nina said...

K...neither one of my babies put themselves to sleep...did miss that chapter in the manual? Just kidding..great job Mom and Dad!!!

Rhonda said...

Ok...is he the cutest thing ever or what!? The video of him laughing...my favorite! There is something so pure & sweet about a baby's laugh.