ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Friday, December 5, 2008

THANKSGIVING

I am a little behind yes. Claudia and Tricia came into town for thanksgiving and it was the funnest time in the world. I didn't stress too much because there were not a whole ton of people here. Just us and them and about 4-5 kids so it was perfect. They got in on Thanksgiving day and I must say I never cooked a turkey before and it turned out great. Thanks to Claudia who had to tell me exactly what to do. We ate and sat around and chatted then we hit the sack knowing what lies ahead of us. 5:30am my alarm goes off and we are out the door headed to the mall. When we get there I am expecting a whole slew of cars and it was EMPTY!! Sucks for the economy but good for us. We got all of the shopping done that needed to be done there and off we went to AZ mills mall. We spent most of our day there, got the best deals and then headed to Chandler mall. We finally arrived home at 9:30p.m. WORLD record for shopping for me, but that's why I love being with Tricia so much, cause without kids and hubbies, we could shop all freaking day. We were beat when we got home and hit the bed hard. Saturday morning came and we decided to have a Sis day. What I mean by that is, just the two of us went and pampered ourselves. Tricia got her hair done, we went and relaxed at the spa and got pedicures and our nails done and our eyebrows waxed. It would have been nice to get a massage, however, it was already dinner time so we met up with Adam and Claudia and had dinner, just the adults and Krew of course.
I must say I have the best mother in law in the world. While Tricia and I were out, she did all of our laundry for us. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT. I don't think my own mother would do that. She adores Krew and just can't get enough of him. He was in heaven having grandma here to spend the entire day with him. She is such a great blessing.
And of course Tricia.... my bestie!! We have a lot in common, but it was so nice to finally just be able to talk and spend some time together. She is someone I can confide in and joke with and laugh with. We don't even have to be talking about anything, we can just look at each other and start laughing. She is so happy and beautiful, inside and out and I am so grateful to have her as part of my family.
So, Sunday comes and it's time for them to go, but we decided we will go to this place and take a few pictures of them before they head out. They turned out so stinking cute. Here is what I came out with.
Raegan is getting so big, and she is so photogenic. As you can see, Jeffrey wanted nothing to do with pictures, but I got this one shot of him that turned out superb!! I love you guys, cant wait till christmas!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

So glad you had fun! Can you email me that pic of Tricia and the kids for Quinn's photo book? I can never get a picture of them together :) I will have to do a seperate pic of Whitney.

Nina said...

Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving and sounds like you had an awesome "Power Shopping" experiance :O)

Anonymous said...

Yes Nina, I would do your laundry if I had time. Also, I had a great time meeting Trisha, Claudia and watching the kids for you so you all could go have fun. They are awesome.
Love, Mom