ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

MY WEEKEND!

This weekend was fabulous.  My in-laws came to visit (will post pictures soon) and we got to watch Ryker on Friday so they could go out for part 1 of their anniversary dinner.  

He is so much fun, I just can't believe how fast he is growing up.  It was very enjoyable.  I am going to be sad when they go.  

I did accomplish some things.  I made his blocks YEAHHHHH, and I am sneaking my mother-in-laws blocks home with them so she can have them.  Hers I did before her birthday, but never have a chance to send it.  Here are the boys together and some pics of the crafts.  We love you guys, hope you had a great time and enjoyed yourselves.  We are going to miss you like crazy until T-giving!!




3 comments:

The Widerbergs said...

Such cute pics and those blocks are amazing! They seriously look so great!!

Janelle said...

We had SUCH a great time! Thank you for being so sweet by making such comfortable arrangements for us, b-sitting Ryker, spending our anniversary with us, and the gifts. Can't wait to see you all again!

SBrooks said...

The blocks look great! You are a natural!