ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kilpatricks.....

This photo shoot was so so much fun. The kids had a blast and we got some great shots. Thanks Charley and Staci for allowing me to take these shots of your family..










1 comment:

God Bless The Children said...

I read in your blog that you take your camera everywhere. I do too! What was life like without our digital cameras?

Your photography is stunningly beautiful!

May God Bless you and all those you love.