ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Fleece Blanket



Ok so here was another crafty gift I made for a sister in law!! I loved it, I don't know if she did, but it was really easy. Adam even helped!! It was so soft and warm. As a matter of fact I am making myself and Adam one as well!! They are so fun to make and you can even put it with a theme. Her theme was a moment in time. Earlier, I posted a cute bag and tin with a paper holder that matches this blanket!!

9 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Nina, Oh my gosh!! I totally remember you and the funny thing is about 3 days ago I found Stephanie's blog. Do you remember her? I can't believe you are having another baby! Congrats!! How did you even find me?? I am so glad you did!! I love when that happens! iT looks like you are doing great? where in the valley are you living?

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

K I just left you are comment and it never showed up! WTF?? Anyways- It is so good to hear from you!! I can't believe you found me! I am so glad. Look through my friends because Heidi and stephanie( from the office) are on there also!! Congrats on the new baby! where are you living?

SunGood said...

Nina! I went to good 'ole MVT! I do remember you.. Both our ex's were good friends! Small world! Congrats on the new baby!

Unknown said...

Hey Nina! I can't believe we all found eachother again! I guess there was ONE good thing about working at Thunderbird! Congrats on your new marriage, baby, and most of all HAPPINESS! Its amazing when you meet the right man, and life is so amazing! Good luck with the boys names, not so easy. Its so good to hear from you!.. and Jen!

tiffany knox said...

http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-stuff.html

that is a link for templates hopefully that helps!
Tiffany

tiffany knox said...

I guess we are close to riverton- its saratoga springs right on the other side of the lake from orem. Its so pretty up here. but hard to be away from family. we are moving though. off to med school. I know I dont really know you but my sister had just sent me that link so I thought I'd pass it along. you do look familiar though...

tiffany knox said...

that was the fastest reply ever! no we are both from az. I LOVE your dog. I had one of those growing up and I miss her so much- your's is so pretty!did you like riverton. they just built this big shopping area near there, i think! where did you go to high school?

tiffany knox said...

I went to mountain view and graduated 2000. it is the district!
must not be that new!!
what was your maiden name? how did you meet all your mountain view friends- great, now Im just being nosy! congrats on the baby- it seems like everyone is having boys right now, huh?
Tiff

Rachel and Gavin said...

NINA! I can't believe you found me. This blogging is so fun, I love to see old friends. So it looks like you guys are doing good. You look so good, and as beautiful as ever! We'll have to get together since you live back in AZ now. Talk to you later!