ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

free myspace graphics :: myspace images :: myspace pictures free myspace layouts

YEAH THATS RIGHT, Please don't rub it in, I feel old being
28 and all!! Well I have to say thanks to everyone that has already
made my morning. My dad was the first to call and say it, then
my little guy. Then I get to work and my friend Sarinah gave me
relaxing bath and lotion stuff. My cousin called next and when I
opened my email, I got a gift card to M.A.C, ok everyone that knows
me, knows I am obsessed. That was from my in-laws; Katie, Aaron,
Janelle and Sean. It is my favorite. Danielle got me a gift card to Sonic,
Yummy, I go there all the time for the sodas that I shouldn't be drinking
Ok and Gwen just came in and gave me my gift she made for me, isn't it so cute,
she is so amazing. I learn so much from her.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy bday Nina!! We are so glad you liked the giftcard. Have a wonderful day!

Gwen said...

Happy birthday Nina!! glad you like it!!