ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley dies at 97


So, I went to bed last night at 9 p.m. and for everyone that
knows me, knows that it's hard for me to fall asleep. So, as
I am finally asleep, my husband comes in and quietly wakes
me and I thought ok something serious has happened cause
he knows never to wake me. He told me Pres. Hinckley died
and it was on the CNN news channel. I just layed there with
nothing to say. I got up and went down stairs to see. I was
so sad to hear the news because he is one amazing man.
I know he is in a happier place, being with his wife that he
loves so much. My uncle use to be his interpeter when he
was on his mission and Pres. Hinckley was in the seventy.
I loved hearing about those stories. I will miss hearing
him speak at general conference. I went to 1 general
conference in my whole life and I swear the talk he gave,
was what I needed to hear. He will be missed.

2 comments:

Maren said...

isnt that bitter sweet! so sad for us but man, i can only imagine the reunion going on in heaven right now. we just have to strive to be and do better everyday so we can have as sweet a reunion in heaven too.

im going private soon. leave me your email if you want an invite.

Larvin and Ashley said...

So funny story, I guess Larvin went to school with your friend Aimee in Delta. You will have to ask her if she remembers him.