ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BABY'S COLORS


So, I have been trying to figure out what colors to choose for
Preston's room. I finally came up with this. My mom actually
bought everything you see in this picture the only thing that is
missing is the baby's changing table. I love it and am glad I picked
these colors. We are going to paint one wall in his room probably
dark brown suede or blue suede, I haven't decided on that yet.
Next thing is for Adam to clear out that room so we can get the
crib up and going.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Those colors are so cute!! I love that bedroom set. What a stylin' little guy he'll be!

Kristy Martin said...

This one one of my favorites out there!! I am still undecided....You're only a week behind me! But at the rate you're going with water leaking, etc....sounds like you'll have me beat in the end. It has been forever, and I can't Beleive how BIG and grown up Landon is!!!! I haven't seen him in SO long! Good luck with the never ending joys of pregnancy!