ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

KUDO'S TO ADAM

Yeahhh!! I am so excited. My husband went out and found a job!! He starts on monday. I don't think anyone, well maybe Aimee and my mom, know how super so totally excited I am about this. Now I don't have to constantly stress out about how we are going to pay every single bill. He will be working for a good company that is offering him awesome benefits. He will get to use his spanish too so I am excited. He is really excited as well, he can't wait to dress up in a shirt and tie every single day. LOL!! He was a champ throughout this hard search. Always putting up with my crabby attitude. I am really over being pregnant and want this baby out now so I can get back to living a normal life. I have to stop growing, I feel like a beached whale. I forgot what it's like being pregnant and don't know how I am going to live through 3 more pregnancies. Maybe the husband will get a taste of sleepless nights and crying pooping babies and change his mind. Just kidding. Kuddos to you babe, I love ya!!

5 comments:

Maren said...

first off, i love the colors of the babies room. so cute! i love the suede. second, has adam really not had a job this whole time you have lived here? third, i create my own blog templates by downloading scrapbook paper from scrapbook sites. i like to be original instead of have one that EVERYONE has. i am loving your though. i liked the last one too.

SunGood said...

Congrats on the new job!! Love the babies room!! How exciting! I have software that I make templates on.. kinda complicated and it's taken me forever to get it right! Your's always looks so cute!!

Janelle said...

Congrats on the job! That is really exciting and such a stress reliever! As far as being pregnant...hang in there! Miss you guys!

Janelle said...

Congrats on the job! That is so exciting and such a stress reliever I am sure! Sorry your so sick of being pregnant...hang in there. The whole process is so strange. Sex gets you pregnant, your huge for 9 months, then one day this little person comes out of you and then you shrink...so strange!

Aimee said...

YAY for Adam!! Great work! Tell him I am so proud of him. I know how much fun it is to be unemployed & not have to worry, but it is also SO stressful to have to worry about paying bills & being financially ok. I'm so happy for both of you - that is less stress for you & this pregnancy. And I mean it - you are STILL the cutest pregnant girl I know!!! Love you guys!