ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

BIRTHING CLASS IS A NO GO!!

So, I went to my birthing class, yeah the teacher was wako. After thinking about it, I don't think I will do it. If I do, I bought the book and all the fun handouts so I have a friend that has done this twice who also offered to help me understand it a bit better and teach me some tecniques. I just don't know that I am the type of person to concentrate on something when I am in pain. We will see, it was a good experience but a wako teacher!! She needs to teach yoga or something.
So, after my class it was like 3ish and traffic from North Scottsdale was horrible, so these people we are close with Ken and Nona (kind of like our adopted parents) they wanted to take me to babys r us and buy Adam and I our crib for P. So, we get there and I am only expecting to get a crib. So, I picked it out and Nona told the lady to include all of the pieces that match it, plus the mattress. I was like oh my you can't spend that much. She insisted that they buy it for us because they are very close with us and want to make sure we have everything we need. I was so shocked. It's amazing the blessings that come into your life when you least expect them. We are so blessed to have amazing people around who care so much about us and our well being. I had a blast with Nona, we went to early dinner at a place called The White Chocolate Grill. YUMMY. I can't wait till little P comes so I can last a whole day of walking and shopping. I think I met my match with this one. She can shop!! We love you Ken and Nona you are the greatest. Here are pictures of my set.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

WOW!! How cool is that?!?!? none of my kids have matching stuff.

Hope things are going better. Less than 100 days!! that is a big deal and don't worry you are gonna do just fine in labor!! any more questions just ask!

We sure miss you guys!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Hey, I am so sad I missed your shower. For some reason I was thinking it was next weekend when I looked at the invitation today I realized it was yesterday!! I can't believe myself. I hope you had fun and got lots of good presents!!