ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MY BABY SHOWER


OK!! So, my sister in law taught me how to do this so here is my first attempt. These pictures are from my baby shower last Saturday. Some of them didn't turn out so clear THANKS SARINAH. LOL! JUST KIDDING!! Anyhow, Sarinah and Staci did a fabulous job at hosting this fun day. So, when I got there I saw all the goodies that were prepared by Sarinah she made the cute cookies that are shapes of onesies and bottles. They were so stinking cute. Then she made this cake out of diapers, wash clothes, binkis and a bottle. How cute is that!! So crafty I must say. We played some fun but kind of gross games. As you can see from the pictures, we melted chocolate bars in diapers and they had to guess which chocolate bars they were. So, I couldn't play because I did a practice run and got every one right. Guess I need to stay away from those chocolate bars. I got some pretty cool stuff. I got a soother, diapers, clothes, a cool wood block from Sarinah that has P's name on it in our nursery colors. I got some things for the car and of course our nursery furniture from Ken and Nona. Thanks to everyone for coming to support!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aimee said...

It looks like you got a TON of cute stuff! I'm so bummed that I missed it. You look so good! And your hair is getting so long! I can't wait to see you soon!

Katie said...

Nina-
Did you get a package from me and Janelle? It should have arrived awhile ago. Let me know!!