ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

THE WEEKEND!!!

Ok so Landen was in Cali with his dad all week, so Friday night I took my husband to babys r us to see what we could find. Now I dont know if any of you remember me talking about the crib set i originally wanted but they said no one could order it until june. Well sneeky as I am I had them look to see if it can be ordered. LO AND BEHOLD they had 173 available to order. I was sosososo mad, so I called the Scottsdale location and told them how I felt I was treated unfair and they need to make it right. She told me she would do that and we need to bring in the crib and we can get it all worked out. So, we come home break apart the crib and get it back in the the box as if it's never been touched. We drive to the store and Adam unloaded it and i was dealing with the girls and paperwork blah blah blah. So the check out girl totally tried to jip us!! OUr crib returned was 1735.00 and the one we wanted was 1567.00 but they didnt fibe us our 20% discount they promised and when I said something, she told me that she gave us credit for the processing fee!! (It was only 29.99) WHAT, I FLEW OFF THE HANDLE. SHE TRIED SAYING WE STILL OWED $700.00 I WAS LIKE YEAH NO THAT'S NOT OK, THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE!! So after all was said and done we got a gift card of 220.00, So we go to the strollers and bought the stroller car seat combo from baby trend. It s orange and I love it. So, we realized that we have the most georgeous nursery for the baby and now we have to get it all together and painted before the furniture comes.. Any sugestions!!! I need loottts of paint swatches but i am out of ideas.
Ok so now the dresser but its a burghandy color, they didnt have a picture online!!! and one more dresser but I cant find it either, it looks great together.
SO OK AFTER ALL THAT!! I AM FINALLY GETTING MY DREAM NURSERY! ON top of that we were able to get a stroller and 4 more outfits. Heaven. I went to another place and got my glider seriously the best most comfortable reclining glider ever. I got if from this place on gilbert and baseline called room 4 baby. The owner helped with this decision. It was a great buy. I even got landen the cutest little sign from Preston. It says
"Brother, will you teach me to play hid-ns-eek, show me how to shoot hoops, teach me to skip rocks on the water and alway be my friend... So cute I cried!!! That's all for now!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

WOW!! you guys are so lucky!! I still don't have matching stuff for all my girls!! June will be here before you know it. Katy will be a year old and you will have your little man. I am so excited for you and I do need to still get you something too.

Did you get yourself a ju-ju-be bag yet?? they have out 2 new prints for spring/summer.

We do need to talk to you guys about our whole house problem. You will love it!! talk to you soon.

Melanie said...

Fun to get new things for the baby. Sounds like the nursery will be beautiful. And you are getting close to your due date! I am excited for you guys...

Birchall Family said...

Love the crib, love the story...way to put your foot down! I can't wait to see pictures of your nursery! BTW I love room 4 baby