ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS

Ok, so I am trying to put together my portfolio. As most of you who know me, I have been a make-up artist for a little while but just did it for fun. I freelanced for MAC for a while and loved it. I have been asked to do a couple of weddings this year and a photoshoot. I want to get a portfolio together, so I want to get about 3-5 girls to do up and take pictures. If anyone has a special event coming up, you can inquire with me for pricing. Please let me know if you are interested in a FREE do up for fun so I can take some pictures and get my portfolio started. I have a few photos already, but they are from a few years ago. Email me at ninaolson@gmail.com THANKS!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

ha ha, well if I were a little closer I would totally let you do me up!! I love fun make-up. Maybe next time you're up here!

Lisa said...

Nina! I desperately need a hair cut... I got the A line cut again just after I got married, but its growing out terribly. Anyways, do you know of someone around here that i can go to? Or next time you will be in town? Agh, its driving me nuts! I might just end up going to supercuts or something, just to get it off!