ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

IS IT JUNE 11TH YET?

Ok, I am going crazy. I now remember what it's like to be pregnant. NOT FUN!! So, last night was my official night to get NO sleep. I didn't fall asleep until 3:30 A.M. and had to be up by 6 to get ready for work. P would not stop kicking all night long. I am frustrated. What can I do? HELP!! It doesn't help that my husband has to have our little yorkie sleep right in the middle and she cuddles up to me and it drives me nuts. I don't know about everyone else, but when I sleep, I have to have my space. I can actually fall asleep with my hubby cuddling me, but if he tries in the middle of the night forget it, I go crazy and whale my arms and legs around like I am a 5 year old throwing a tantrum. Last night was by far the worst night to date. I will post a new belly picture soon, so you can all see what I mean. I am sick of this belly getting in the way of everything. Oh yeah and I officially started wadling. I look like a freaking penguin walking down the sidewalk. My sweet husband has been so good about re assuring me that I am pregnant and everything will change after I have the baby, but still I am convinced June 11th will never come.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

hey there!! i promise that june will be here before you know it!! I am still up for june 12th since that is katy's 1st birthday.

my only suggestion is that you get a huge pillow to sleep with and if you drink a lot of drinks with caffine during the day cut way back. that heps a little.

all of my kids were up all night long. all the stuff we do during the day helps them sleep and at night when it is quiet it is time to wake up. that's kids for you right?!?!?

hang in there. i promise that it will be june soon!!

Kristy Martin said...

I'm right there with you! I even considered your offer for a fun make-up do, but the picture part would not be pretty with this chubby face! Let me know if you need some come July! I feel clueless when I do my makeup and would love to watch someone else do it for once to learn!