ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, April 28, 2008

ABC TAG

ABC Tag "getting to know you". Each player then tags 3 people.

A- Attached or single: Attached.

B- Best Friend: Adam.

C-Cake or Pie: Neither.

D-Day: Everyday. For now

E- Essential Item: Water

F- Favorite Color: Blue.

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: As long as they're sour, I don't care! (ha ha, I had to keep Aimee's answer, because I completely agree.)

H-Hometown: Mesa, AZ. 

I- Indulgences: Cookies and Cream "dryers" ice cream.

J- January or July?: Both.  January cause it's my birthday and July cause it's summer

K-Kids: 1 and 1 on the way.

L-Life is incomplete without: Adam, Landen, mom, dad and my friends.

M- Marriage Date: December 27, 2005.

N- Number of Siblings: 1

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, navel only.

P- Phobias or Fears: Phobia's.  I absolutely hate driving in the mountains near those metal rails and seeing that there is like 500 feet of nothing on the other side.  I have to seriously close my eyes or I will co into panic mode.

Q- Quote: "FORGIVENESS is not something we do for OTHER PEOPLE, we do it for OURSELVES to GET WELL  and MOVE ON."  Unknown

R- Reason To Smile: My life!

S- Season: Spring or Fall.  In az it doesn't matter they are both still hot, but if I had to choose I would say Spring!!

T- Tag Three: Everyone that reads this!!  HAHA and I will know who has read it!!  So that means anyone that is on my friends links that comes to this and reads it!!  IM WATCHING YOU!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am obsessed with budgeting! Seriously

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor. I love meat! I can't live without it

W- Worst Habit: Sometimes I'm too blunt. (Awhh Aims we are too much the same)

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds

Y-Your favorite food: Turkey Croissant from Red Robin!! with french fries (SHHHH)

Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius.

1 comment:

Maren said...

anytime you want to go to red robin...call me! thats my favorite place in the world!