ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Friday, April 25, 2008

MY 33 WEEK BELLY BUMP!!

Ok, so here is some updated pictures of my belly at 33 weeks.  At this point, it is getting hard for me to walk without looking like a duck.  The pressure is settling in and once again I feel LIKE A WHALE.  I do have to say though, that I am not even close to being as big as I was with Landen at this point, which means I should be able to lose the extra weight pretty quickly, well lets hope so anyways.  So I am actually still able to wear some (not all but some) of my regular clothes.  I have a pair of pants (which are the ones I am wearing in this picture) and a pair of Capri's that I am still able to wear under my belly and I still have a dozen shirts (thank heavens for Down East Basics).  To me, maternity clothes are not very attractive at all.  Mostly, the tops because when you wear them they are made to go over your belly but not curve back around to show that you look pregnant not fat.  I know I seriously have the worst complex about being pregnant.  My worst fear is that I will gain all this weight, have a ton of loose skin and then be depressed for the rest of my life knowing my husband is too. LOL  I guess that's what happens when you marry someone with skinny for life expectations. (not adam, my ex-husband)  He has been really good about reassuring me that it's part of being pregnant and I will get back to where I was.  So, it's good to hear that when I am at the tail end of this pregnancy and feeling huge!!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

So, you're still the cutest damn pregnant girl in the world. Just in case you were wondering ;)

I went on that website, but I didn't put Melissa. ha ha. I put my friend Megan, who is amazing. She just did extensions on me & they look so good. I'm having issues with Melissa these days. I've referred like 10 people to her & she keeps telling people she's not taking new clients. Oh well.

How's life? Things getting better? I'm still praying that P comes on June 8 so we can share a birthday. ha ha.

Love you!!

Alicia said...

Hello.....you have a cute LITTLE pregger belly!! You can't hardly tell and you just have a little bump! That is looking great for 33 weeks. It's gonna be over soon and you will still look great Nina!

Janelle said...

So cute Nina! Hang in there...you are almost done!

Rhonda said...

You look adorable! I'm with you on the clothes! Cool idea about the stylist blog! I'll remember that for my clients.