ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

ADAM IS GOING TO UTAH :(

So, after talking about it, Adam really wants to go to Utah to see his good friend T.  The thought has crossed his mind for me to come, but honestly I can't do it.  I wished I could, but I can't bring myself to do it.  He will have fun though.  Plus, I get some alone time for myself.  Wow, it's been forever since that's happened.  It's watching movies and relaxing all weekend for me.  He will be coming back early Sunday so it's like he won't be gone at all!!  

So, I have to say sorry to my girlz....  I really wanted to come visit all of you.  Lisa, what the hek, are we ever going to see each other again?  JK  I will make sure to plan a trip as soon as Little P comes.  My darling friend Aimee was the only one who fell for my April Fools joke.  She text me a couple of times and was like, "are you ok, how is he doing let me know what is going on."  Gotta love the gullible one!!  HAHA Love ya Aims!!  I also need to come to southern Utah and visit Alicia and her cute little girls.  It seems like we get to Utah and we end up getting so busy with the Olson family, we don't ever make enough time for our friends, but for sure this weekend Adam has his friend at his highest priority, so Steve call and bug him!!!  Otherwise you know what will end up happening!!!  Everyone else will call him and bug him about coming to do all these favors and his weekend will be over so fast!!  So, just a heads up, Adam is basically going to spend time with T and see little Ryker.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

hey girl! I will for sure get steve to start bugging adam today. he sure needs a break and some 'guy time'. i will keep my fingers crossed that he picks up his phone. Hannah still has a crush on adam, so she is always asking about him and you too!!!

But most of all enjoy your weekend!! It will be nice for you. Take it easy and this whole preggers thing will be over soon. Katy is almost 10 months old which means little P is almost here.