ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

30 WEEK BELLY BUMP


Ok I have been asked to update pictures of my belly. Even though I feel like a cow, I have to say I have gained most of my weight in my belly (baby weight) and my face. A tad in my arms too, but I can still wear my jeans and shorts, so that's a good thing. I went to the Dr. last week and I lost 4 pounds. I guess that's good for me but not for the pregnancy.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! How cute! I can't wait till you come out here with the baby!!!

Alicia said...

what a cute belly!! you are still looking great to be 30 weeks! not too much longer. and don't let your doctor give you crap about your weight!!

don't hit me but i didn't gain any weight the last 8 weeks of katy's pregnancy. so don't let your doctor make you feel bad.

Crystal Caldwell said...

Congrats. i just saw your post from so long ago. how the heck are you?

SBrooks said...

You and the bump are cute - dont take any flack for it! I think people forget how they felt when they were preggo!