ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Friday, April 11, 2008

LANDEN'S 1ST BASEBALL GAME!

On Tuesday, Landen had his 1st baseball game and this was Adams first game as "the coach." Well it didn't go as well as we hoped. We really wanted Landen to just have fun and learn the game, but he struck out twice and totally beat himself up about it!! He cried for half of the game and just kept saying how bad he sucks at batting. So, Adam decided to come home right on time on Wednesday and Thursday to practice with him before the 2nd game on Thursday!! Boy did that help! Yeah they lost their 1st game, but they killed the team at their 2nd game. Not only that but Landen hit the ball everytime he was up to bat. Not just hit it, he cranked it!! He scored 2 times and I was so happy because it totally boosted him and his little teams confidence. Adam is actually a really good coach. He was so proud of them out there. I think they have it down now!! Every single boy on the team hit the ball at least once and 2 times during the game they had to call the inning because we scored 7 runs!!! Great Job Landen you rock!! P.S. my dream is coming true!! So far baseball is Landens favorite sport. He says this is the one sport he is going to play forever and become a D-backs player!! Whoo-Hoo!!!


1 comment:

Alicia said...

He is too cute! These are the things that I hate Steve to miss out on with just the girls. Guess he will get the chance later on, but still....