ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

UPLIFTING!!

So, I read this from a friends blog and oh my gosh.  You guys need to take the time to read this letter.  It truly makes me feel grateful for life itself and for the plan in store for all of us.  This is the blog address.          http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Alicia said...

WOW!! That was great. I sat there boo-hooing the whole time. It brings back so many memories and makes me wonder what it would have been like to know that my son would not be with us for very long. I am so thankful for the gospel b/c their prespective would be even better with it!

Rhonda said...

I can't even think of words at this moment. What an amazing story! It touched me in so many ways. I am in awe of Angie and her strength. She wrote so beautifully and made me remember what it's all about. Thank you for sharing that with us!