ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, May 26, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT!!!

OK, so Friday night was seriously so much fun. We went and ate at BJ's and had frozen yogurt for dessert. So, I never ate at BJ's before and I must say, their Sante Fe salad was superb. We went to Mesa frozen yogurt afterwards. Ok, another place I have never been and besides the fact that it was seriously a slice of heaven, IT'S FAT FREE. Thanks Summer for teaching me something I will now use as an excuse. It really didn't help that I loved it so much, I managed to get it all over my big huge belly. It was so nice to FINALLY hang out with the girls. I got to also see a picture that Jacque's brother Mark took for the Reflections of Christ and that is on my budget to buy this year. He is an amazing photographer. His wife is seriously the cutest, spunkiest, funniest girl I have ever known. So, basically we all just sat around and caught up. It has seriously been so long since I have seen this family. So, the first picture below is of Me, Jac and Tara at BJ's while Jacque is opening her gifts, OOH-LA-LA. The second picture is the group pic at BJ's, the next one is at Frozen yogurt. Yeah I know I am a whale compared to all these girls, but they made me feel great so that was a definate help to my already bruised ego of being a big fat beached whale. Yeah can you believe in the 3rd pic down, the 2nd girl in from the right, THAT'S JERRY, JACQUE'S MOM!! She looks like one of the sisters not the mom. Well, that's all the excitement from my weekend. Hoping to have this baby any day now. THANKS MABRY GIRLS FOR INVITING ME OUT, IT WAS TONS OF FUN!!



1 comment:

Alicia said...

Looks like you had a great night out!! I still think you look great by the way!!

Hannah is still on the count down with you for Friday. Is Adam going to be home??

Call me sometime today or tomorrow!