ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

OK I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST "HOSPITAL" BLOG

OK, so I have 6 days until this baby is here. I went to the Dr. yesterday and I am thinning out and am dilated to a 2. She thinks maybe I won't make it, but we will see. Sad part about this whole thing is that there is a 70% chance that Adam will have to go out of town for 2 weeks and he will be leaving Wed. or Thurs. so he will miss the whole thing. It's been so hard to think about. My mom was going to try to make it but can't as well, so I am doing it ALONE!! So, I would love love love anyone to come visit me. The hospital rules though are that no kids are allowed. Landen is the only kid allowed because he is a sibling. I think it's stupid but I guess it makes sense. They are trying to keep all the babies as healthy as possible. Also, I have my checklist and I am going to list all the things I have packed PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I AM FORGETTING ANYTHING.
  • Toothbrush/Toothpaste
  • Makeup
  • Shampoo/Conditioner
  • Hair dryer/Straightener
  • Body Wash
  • Robe
  • Slippers
  • PJ's
  • Take home outfit
  • G's
  • Gum/Mints
  • IPOD
  • DVDs (just in case I get bored)
  • Book
  • Camera
  • Face wash
  • pillow/blanket (sheets just don't do it for me)
  • Baby's take home outfit
  • Blanket for baby
  • Car seat



OK, that's all I have so far. Also, the Dr decided that because I will most likely be alone, that she is going to post pone my gall bladder being removed until Adam gets back home. She doesn't want me to have too much on my plate. Having a newborn is enough in it's own. I would rather just get it all done and over with, but that's me being a busy body. I can't wait but am so sad that Adam won't be here for the birth of his 1st child. Oh yeah and some of our good friends decided to steal our name so........ we can no longer use Preston. I have already went the rounds with Adam and he won't give in so I am very very angry about that!!! So, I am not going to announce the new name until he is here!! So, Sarinah if you read this can I please pay you to make the extra blocks for his room. Email me so I can tell you what's up. Thanks for all your guys support!!

GIRLS NIGHT OUT FINALLY!!

Tonight I will be going to have a girls night. FINALLY!! Cant remember when was the last time I had one of those. My friend Jacque is getting married next month WOO HOO, finally she found the perfect man for such a perfect girl!!! So, we are going to celebrate. I am so happy for her. I met her at work one day, she was new, and I knew she who she was because my ex would always say he was going on a date with her. So, I approached her one day and was like, "um yeah so I hear your going on a date with my ex husband", she was like "um OK who is that." I said Charley Kilpatrick and the rest was history. We became friends immediately (5 years and counting). She was actually the one friend (Ashley too) who saw I was kind of slipping away when my divorce with Charley was final and she never once judged me for the stupid decisions I was making. Instead of judging me, as most would have, she actually befriended me and set such a great example to me. I never really had friends like that before. We've had some crazy fun times it's so funny to think back at those days. Some of the funnest days of my life!! THE FISHOUSE ROCKS!! LOL. Even though I don't see you much anymore becaue you live in UT, I still love ya girlie and am so so happy for you.

REMEMBER THIS!! FUN TIMES AT A MANSION IN HEBER!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Nina - are you sure Adam has to leave? That is the total pits. I am so sorry. I wish I could be there I would come help you with the nighttime for sure.
I am not sure if you are breastfeeding - but either way you might want some nursing pads in case your milk comes in early. It sounds like you are ready to go! We will be thinking of you!

Janelle said...

I am planning to come out and help in June...when would be the best for you? I just don't want to miss Father's Day or Seans birthday. I figured I could stay with you and help with the baby, and hang out with my sisters too. Let me know so I can get the tickets bought okey-doke. Youre almost there!

Janelle said...

Don't give birth alone! If Adam absolutely has to be gone (whcih I totally think he should be able to get out of...hello his wife is having a baby!) Call me and I will be there with you. My sisters can watch Ryker so I wouldn't have him in the hospital.