ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MY TIME IS ALMOST OVER!!

Ok, so I had one more episode in the ER this weekend with this freaking gall bladder.  My OB was out of town all week so I had to wait to find out when they will be inducing me to have him.  Ok, she finally has it scheduled are you ready........................................................

MAY 30TH!!  We have to be at the hospital......get this..... at 3AM!!  HOLY FREAK that is so so early.  So, now it's the anticipation of waiting until that day comes.  Yikes!!  At least Preston will be a Gemini like his daddy.  Woo-hoo, so I have had his bag and mine packed for the hospital for a week and I could still use some advice on last minute things I may forget so let me know!!!

8 comments:

Alicia said...

YEA!! That's Hannah's Birthday!! She is so excited!! I am glad that it is all almost over for you. Just a few more days!!

Caryn said...

Glad the end is in sight. It is always nice when you know a date. And our crazy doc never sleeps, I swear... Good luck with the 3 am thing.

Katie said...

Great news. 3 AM is crazy, but hopefully you will have the baby that same day instead of going into the night!

Now you don't have to worry about rushing to the hospital in a frenzy. I was really glad I had my toilitries with me!

Maren said...

comfy slippers, chapstick, gum. lifesavers for me!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Ummm... how cute are you in your belly pictures!! I love it. I can't wait to see pics of the baby!

Rhonda said...

Love your belly pics! Your hair is cute! Congrats that the end is rapidly approaching! 3am sucks! I probably wouldn't sleep! I had to be there a 5am for Yazee. UGHH...I'm not a morning person. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of him!

Aimee said...

Are you kidding me?! 3 am? Who the hell goes to the hospital at 3 a.m. to have a baby? That's nuts!! I'm excited though, I can't wait for little P.

Love ya!

Alicia said...

10 DAYS TO GO!!! How are you feeling?? Getting ready??

3 am is early but those l&d nurses are there all night right?? My guess is that you are getting cervidil right?? it has to have a few hours to work.

Have fun in these last 10 days.