ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit


My mom came to visit. It was a lot of fun to see the fam. Krew was especially spoiled.


DAY OUT AT THE POOL


We also had a fun day at the pool. Krew slept the whole time, inside the pool and out!! I love his little swimmer outfit, he has a long torso body and a skinny waist so we had to roll his shorts.


A NIGHT OUT AT JOE'S BBQ
For the finale, we went to dinner at Joe's before Adam had to head out of town for a week for work. I am so sad and miss him terribly but Friday will be here before you know it. Then I get to go to Cali with him!! YEAH!! My gall bladder issues are over. I went to the surgeon and he said I look great everything seems to be fine, but he is running some blood work just to make sure. I feel 100 times better so I am not to worried!!

4 comments:

SBrooks said...

You guys just look happy and fabulous! When are we meeting up?

Alicia said...

Motherhood looks like it is doing great on you!!! You guys look so cute together! How much fun for your mom to come and visit!

Glad that you are feeling better. Hope all goes well for you guys in Cali. I can't wait for the sun and the beach!! I need the break from the mountains for just a few days.

Molly said...

Congrats on the sweet new baby!! So happy for you guys!

Janelle said...

Love his little outfit. Almost bought the same one for Ryker...he loves the pool. We dunked him for the first time this weekend in Vegas. He loved it!