ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Krew's first experience in his swing!

So, we wanted to test it out to see if he liked it and I must say, he loves it!! He ended up falling asleep in it. It is definately a life saver because Krew has gotten so spoiled with both Grandma's here, he is held every second and we are now trying to break him of that.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED LIFT OUR BURDENS!!
We wanted to make sure to let some people know we appreciate all you have done since I have had the baby and had my surgery. Paralee you are a life saver thanks for everything you rock!! Also, Staci you seriously have been the biggest help ever. I am so glad I have you in my life. You mean so much to me and have helped us so much, with cooking dinner and playing taxi driver!! LOL. Tricia, we love the cute outfit, it was great to see you and Claudia thanks for all the help when you were here. We appreciate everything you have done for us!!

JULY 24TH WEEKEND!!
Aimee, is it time yet?? We get that weekend to ourselves, Adam will be gone!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Well little missy...you sure have been through a lot! Take care of yourself! I wish I could come and help you...are you guys really coming in July? He is such a sweet little baby! I can't wait to hold him. Claudia said he is such a sweet baby and she had a great time. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

It is always my pleasure...I love you guys!