ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I AM THE WORST FRIEND EVER!!!

DEAR AIMEE,
I am the worst friend ever. Since Krew was born all I could think about was "Ok Nina call Aimee on Sunday and wish her a Happy Birthday." I have managed to let the day get ahead of me and not call. I thought about you on Friday and Saturday and thought ok 1 more day!! But of course I totally didn't call. I swear it's the whole new mom thing. I need to get your address so please text it to me asap so I can send out your gift!! I am so so so sorry. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FROM THE WORST FRIEND EVER!! I LOVE YOU!!
LOVE,
NINA (THE WORST FRIEND EVER)

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'm pretty sure JUST having a baby is WAY more important than my birthday!! You are NOT the worst friend ever!! I love you MORE & I am counting down the days til I can come see you!