ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

KREW'S 2ND DR'S APPT

Krew had his 2nd appointment today and I am happy to say he gained back the weight he lost in the hospital. He now weighs 7 pounds and is 21.5 inches long. His jaundice is completely long and the poor guy had to get his heel pricked. Here are some updated photos of him although most of them don't even really look like him. The ones at the bottom are more of what he looks like in person. He loves making these kissing lips so I guess I just better watch out for the girlies when he gets older!! I am down a total of 25 pounds. It's amazing how much weight is actually water weight when you have a baby. Now I don't feel so puffy. Anyhow, we are doing well. I am getting a little down lately though because I am cooped up inside all day long and it's just too hot to take a walk outside. I have been cleaning the house like crazy, going through a billion bags of clothes to get rid of ones I have not worn for like 2 years and all my shoes too. I am running out of things to do to keep my mind busy and occupied. Adam starts his new job on Monday and I know it will be way worse when he is gone. I don't want to fall in that post pardom depression state, so any suggestions will help. Adam is spending time with Krew tomorrow night because I will be going to bunko. Woo-hoo, he is so great!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

So sweet! We can't wait to see him!

Janelle said...

I love him! Love all the dark hair and kissy lips. Ryker and him need to be buds!

Caryn said...

Cant wait to see you at Bunco!