ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Time Fly's When You Are A New Mommy!!

So, a lot has happened in the last week. First off the day after my last post, I had a massive gall bladder attack and went to the ER (this is my life story) they admitted me and I ended up having my gall bladder removed Friday morning. So, Adam's mom was coming in later that evening and so I went home and fell asleep with the baby on my chest until he came back. I felt fine for a couple of days, but I think I over did it and ended up making myself sick to my stomach and had the worst pain right where my gall bladder use to be. I called the surgeon and explained my symptoms and he basically told me a couple of things to watch out for because he thinks my other major organs are slowly failing. I have to go back on Tuesday to run some blood work to see what is going on. Monday, Tricia came into town for work and we all met up at AZ mills for some shopping and dinner. Tuesday came and Claudia had to go back to Utah later that evening. I must say having her here made me feel so safe and she was the biggest help and life saver ever. I don't know what I would have done without her. I definately couldn't have done it all by myself. She did everything for us. She cleaned our entire house on Tuesday while Krew and I took a 2 hour nap. I was sad to see her go, but we will be in Utah for a week to stay with her again in July so I am excited about that. My cousin came by to meet the baby and Adam decided to let me go with her to get a pedicure. I had so much fun but couldn't wait to come home. It's weird to be gone even for an hour knowing you have a newborn at home and I just wanted to rush right home and hold him. He is the sweetest baby. Still, he never ever cries. We had a couple episodes and when we were at Mills with Tricia, she told us her little girl went through the same things Krew did and she changed her formula to Alimentum and never had any problems since then. So, me, Adam and Claudia decided to go buy some to try it out. YEAH that was the best thing we ever did. He has not been fussy since. Things have been all around great!! Adam turned 30 this last week and because my family was in town we went to Peter Piper Pizza (there were so many kids, did we have a choice?) I didn't eat anything because I can't but we had fun!! I am so so sad because Adam leaves for a week for work on Monday and I am not looking forward to being alone! I hate it more than anything else. Then, he comes back Friday, we have my friends wedding reception to go to and then he leaves again to Cali on Monday until Thursday, however, I think I may drive there just so I am not alone that long. Ok, so after that is the 4th of July weekend and he leaves the 13th for 2 weeks!! WHAT how am I going to deal with all this!! So, I think we may go to Utah for a week to be with Claudia, but only if Krew's Dr says it's ok because I have been told by a ton of people that taking babies on planes that young makes their ears pop really bad and he won't be a happy camper. So, we will see what she thinks!! Ahhh a day in the life of the Olsons!! I just can't wait until all this traveling is over with. Adam and I have never really been apart this much so I am super depressed about it, so if anyone has any bright ideas to keep me occupied, please let me know!! Not much for the outdoors right now, I hate this heat!! Here are some new pics of the visitors and my hour out with my cousin!!


1 comment:

Alicia said...

oh my gosh he is soooo cute!! we are all going to be in San Diego the week of the 4th so if you guys are near that, let's meet up out there!!

Looks like you are staying busy though. Sorry that Adam is going to be gone a lot, I so know how that is!! Call me so we can catch up next week when you are home alone!