ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WIDE AWAKE AND READY TO BE KISSED!!

So, I managed to catch this one on video. Adam was holding Krew and he was wide awake making the cutest little kissy faces. It's rare because he is usually sleeping all day long and likes to try to stay awake at night!! Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Totally a kissing face, I love it!

Janelle said...

So cute! I loved when Ryker would make that face. I wonder why all babies make it...

Alicia said...

He is sooo cute!! Keep taking lots of videos. They grow up way too fast!! Sounds like you are doing great and so is little Krew! What a cutie pie!

Aimee said...

Ok he is seriously the cutest thing ever!! I love his little hands. And those kissy faces are adorable! I can't wait to see him! (And you guys!)

Kristy Martin said...

Blake has been doing the same thing! We call it his "trick". I love that we had our little guys on the SAME day!! Yours is like 8 hours older than mine!! Good luck getting him to sleep at night...Blake had his first awake time at night last night and I thought I was going to never get to sleep myslef!

SunGood said...

Are you kidding me, I've been a big slacker in the blogging world, I check in on you and the first thing I see is this darling face! Congrats on your sweet baby!! He is perfect! I love his name!! You looked beautiful on the day you had him! I look like I've been in a car wreck after I give birth! ;)