ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

COUNTING CROWS OBSESSION PASSED DOWN!!

So most of you who know Adam know he is obsessed with the counting crows. As a matter of fact, we met Adam Duritz at the Sundance Film festival in Park city 2 years ago. Adam (my hubby) asked him to play his favorite song Ana begins and Adam D. said he would think about it. Well after a few songs, he did and Adam O. was on cloud 9. Now he has Landen obsessed with it too. I don't just mean that Landen doesn't mind listening to it every once in a while, he has most of their songs on their new album memorized. Everyone that hears him sing them thinks he is like the cutest little boy ever. They also ask how the hek he can memorize all those songs, well when he listens to them 500 times a day, that tends to happen. So, this is all for you to see yourselves!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We got a rockstar on our hands huh??!! Gotta love the little guy!

Unknown said...

I love it!!! Looks like Landen's on his way to becoming a star!

Charley

SunGood said...

What a little stud!! How cute is that??

Alicia said...

What a cutie!! He is well on his way to getting ready for a shot on American Idol!!!

Birchall Family said...

That is so cute! It was so fun to see you the other night and your sweet little one! I will make sure Jac lets me know when you are in town.

Kristy Martin said...

Oh my goodness, It's been too long since I've seen that cute kid! I've gotta make sure and show Brian this! Love it-Kristy