ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

So, we didn't roll out of bed until about 12 noon. Krew slept for 7 hours straight but Adam decided he wanted to get up with him. What he didn't know is that you are not suppose to use the same nipple after it's been used already unless you boil it. So, Krew had an upset tummy the rest of the morning, grunting the day away. So, we were pretty tired. When he took his nap we cleaned and by the time he woke up it was already 5. WHERE DID THE DAY GO. I had bought us some 4th of July shirts at Old Navy just for this day, so I wasn't about to let them go to waste. We put Krew in his (don't you love the cute little shoes) and all of us put ours on and off we went. We decided to go to Carrabas and of course I had to take lots of pictures. My contacts are gettting really old so I decided to wear my glasses. I look like such an old lady. Owell, hopefully I can get some here soon. Later Landen and I went outside and watched fireworks for a whole 10 minutes before the thunder and lightning started. I love monsoon season. So, we decided to finish watching them from my bedroom window (it's 3 stories up). We caught the fireworks at Tempe town lake, Glendale arena and Mesquite High. I hate going places where there is a big crowd of people so I thought the show from my window was way better. Fighting crowds is just not my fortay unless it's for a good pair of true religions on sale or a nifty purse. That I could do!! P.S. I couldn't collage this first set of pics because it cut our heads off.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

P.S. I love Krew's matching shoes :-)

Alicia said...

Love the shirts! This was the first year that we actually didn't get them!! Oh well thanks for doing that for us right?!?!?

Every one looks great and sounds like you guys had a great 4th!!