ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FITNESS BOOTCAMP

Ok, I know there are a few of you out there that would love to get into shape and tone up a bit. Well I started a fitness bootcamp on Saturday and I must say I love love love it!! It's an hour long and the guy that does it is great!! He has so much knowledge about getting into shape!! He is a super big fan of P90X (which by the way I finally got and am so excited to try it out) and most of his routines follow P90X. He works you hard but you feel great when you leave!! So, I am trying to find people who want to do it along with me!! I hate doing these things by myself because eventually I lose the desire!! Let me know if anyone is interested. There are several times!! Tues, Thurs from eiter 5:30-6:30am, 6:30-7:30am, or 6:30 to 7:30pm, and Saturday from 7:30-8:30am. look at his website if you want to. It's $125.00 for 4 weeks, which is 12 sessions. It includes nutrition and meal planning and a ton of other stuff that would take up too much time for me to blog about!! His website is proboxingfittness.com The best part about all of it, is that he is not a drill sargent, he actually wants you to start out light and eventually you build up strength and by the end of the 4 weeks, you are amazed at how much you can do compared to where you started. I can't walk today but I like that feeling!! My friend Arissa tried it and told me about it after she moved away and left me to go by myself, but hey it's great, so let me know if any of you are interested!!

1 comment:

Nina said...

BUMMER! I only saw Gilbert and Queen Creek locations. They are too far away or I would have been there with bells on! I am looking for a good workout and workout partner!

Have fun! And you will have to post the changes from the beginning to the end of the 5 weeks :O)