ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELL!!!!!



Happy birthday Janelle. I know your birthday was on Saturday and I promise I thought about you, but we were so busy moving into our new house by ourselves with no help from friends that gave us their word, except Danny thanks Danny you rock!! Sorry, anyways- We are so bad at the whole birthday thing and that was one thing I wanted to get better at, but so far I have not improved with that. Well, here are a few reasons why I love you so much!!
- You are such a perfect friend and sister!!
- You are understanding and forgiving!!
- You set such a good example to me!!
- You are an anti-gossip queen, (that's hard to accomplish)!!
- You are so so so funny and I love your laugh!!
- You are the most not selfish person I know (is selfless the word for that?)
- You are so good at not watching rated R movies (we are going on 5 mo with that one, but we still own a few).
- You can reach things for me that I can't.
- You know all the cool mommy things that I have no clue about. You do have 4 mo on me though!!
- You always see the good in people even if others don't feel the same way!!
- You're the greatest and funnest person in the world to shop with!!
- You have impecable taste!!
- I just love everything about you!!
- Oh yeah and am I allowed to take back what I text 3 years ago, I haven't been able to stop thinking about that!! I was such a brat!!
I really hope you had a wonderful birthday and I hope you got everything you wanted!! Your gift is coming this week as soon as I have a second to breathe and get some non-moving stuff done!!!
I love you!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Thank you Nina! That was enough of a birthday present for me! Can't wait to see you new place next month!