ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, July 21, 2008

I got tagged with the i!!

I am: Impatient with decisions
I think: a nap sounds good right now
I know: I am a good person
I want: my husband home
I have: the best family and friends anyone could ask for
I wish: my husband was home
I hate: two-faced people
I miss: my husband
I fear: being a failure
I feel: overwhelmed
I hear: typing fingers-yep that's right Krew is down for the night
I smell: mulled cider yummy
I crave: chocolate and peanut butter ice cream
I search: for the truth in everything
I wonder: if we'll ever get ahead
I regret: being a snotty witchy brat to my family and husband a few years back!!
I love: My family and friends
I care: way too much about make up
I always: brush my teeth 3-4 times a day! OCD
I am not: my best self when I loose patience
I believe: in the plan of salvation
I dance: when no one is around.lol
I sing: when no one is around.lol lol
I don’t always: pray as often as I should
I write: for therapy :)
I win: the lottery of love from my husband and sons
I lose: patience with stupid people saying stupid thing when they really don't know the truth about anything!!
I never: say "I Love You" enough
I listen: to music that fits my mood
I can usually be found: at home or at the MAC counter. haha
I am scared: for the world my children are going to go into
I need: words of affirmation
I am happy about: how far I've come...though I still have long ways to go until I get 'there'
Tag you're it: Janelle, Katie, Melanie, Molly, Summer, Jac (won't happen hasn't updated her blog in months), Aimee, Lisa, Kristy, Sunni, Megan, Audrie, Nina (the other one), Alicia, Ashley, and Holly

2 comments:

Nina said...

Too funny! I have very little patience as well and really try hard to keep it in check. But at least we recognize it :O)

I may have to have you help me someday with the make-up thing. I don't wear much but would like to learn more application techniques :O)

Katie said...

I am still working on this one - it's kind of hard to do!